Block Could not be Exploded, Can't Explode Block AutoCAD
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
hi, welcome to ZWCAD forum. We can't explode block for several reasons, now allowed, non-uniformly. See the details:
1. You create this block in autocad and not checking on "Allow exploding". Exploding this block will get message from command line: "1 could not be exploded.". You have to re-define a new block and tick the box "Allow exploding".
2. The block you inserted is non-uniformly scaled block, and also, the variable explmode is set to be 0.
To edit non-uniformly scaled block, you need to set explmode=1.
non-uniformly scaled block,
3. This block is inserted by command MINSERT. MInsert block is not allow to be exploded.
zwcad vs autocad
You might also like these posts:
how can i explode a non-uniformly scaled block
How to explode block but keeping attributes text in CAD?
How to replace one block with another?
Count how many bolcks in the drawing
extract attribute from block
cad dynamic block
- 3d cad design
- unlock viewport
- zwcad 2009 professional
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2009
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad moving objects
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- zwcad 2011
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- How to open an autocad file
- dwg cad
- dongle driver for windows 7