Block Could not be Exploded, Can't Explode Block AutoCAD
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
hi, welcome to ZWCAD forum. We can't explode block for several reasons, now allowed, non-uniformly. See the details:
1. You create this block in autocad and not checking on "Allow exploding". Exploding this block will get message from command line: "1 could not be exploded.". You have to re-define a new block and tick the box "Allow exploding".
2. The block you inserted is non-uniformly scaled block, and also, the variable explmode is set to be 0.
To edit non-uniformly scaled block, you need to set explmode=1.
non-uniformly scaled block,
3. This block is inserted by command MINSERT. MInsert block is not allow to be exploded.
zwcad vs autocad
You might also like these posts:
how can i explode a non-uniformly scaled block
How to explode block but keeping attributes text in CAD?
How to replace one block with another?
Count how many bolcks in the drawing
extract attribute from block
cad dynamic block
- how to find backup files in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zwcad 2010
- cad 3d models download
- 3d vx cad software
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- 3d cad cam
- 3D Software Download
- autosave autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad to sketchup