Block Could not be Exploded, Can't Explode Block AutoCAD
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
hi, welcome to ZWCAD forum. We can't explode block for several reasons, now allowed, non-uniformly. See the details:
1. You create this block in autocad and not checking on "Allow exploding". Exploding this block will get message from command line: "1 could not be exploded.". You have to re-define a new block and tick the box "Allow exploding".
2. The block you inserted is non-uniformly scaled block, and also, the variable explmode is set to be 0.
To edit non-uniformly scaled block, you need to set explmode=1.
non-uniformly scaled block,
3. This block is inserted by command MINSERT. MInsert block is not allow to be exploded.
zwcad vs autocad
You might also like these posts:
how can i explode a non-uniformly scaled block
How to explode block but keeping attributes text in CAD?
How to replace one block with another?
Count how many bolcks in the drawing
extract attribute from block
cad dynamic block
- zwcad 2013 download
- calculate area in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- DXF converter
- cad software free download
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autosave autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- free cad software
- autocad automatic saving command
- free 3d cad software download
- Download cad software
- sketchup import dwg
- autocad 2010 serial number