What is that measurement in the lower left had corner of VX?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
It is the "View Extent" and it is there to give you a guide to the scale of the object/model space you are viewing.
If you download my program "FineView", you can actually view your object at a close approximation of 1:1.
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- sketchup dwg
- zw 3d
- cad software free download
- mechanical design software free download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- cad corner blocks
- acad dwg viewer
- cad cam
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- cad cam software free download
- cad reseller ksa