How to let the CAM recognise the profiles of Text on a part
Message 1 of 1
How do we let the CAM recognise the profiles of Text on a part?
It’s simple to do it.
First, creat the text with Text command.
Second, explode it, which is key.
Third, use the surface-engraving operation.
Text on a part.zip (13.56 KB)
- import dwg into sketchup
- 3d cad design software
- acad viewer free
- what is .dwg
- sketchup dwg
- Download Free 3D CAD
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to find backup files in autocad
- download cad cam
- how to print multipage dwg
- mechanical softwares free download
- cad cam software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3D Software Download