ZWCAD+ problem: hatch origin setting is incorrect after changing UCS
Message 1 of 7
Message 2 of 7
Message 3 of 7
hi Sven, sorry for replying late, could you attach your drawing to here and let me test it? If you use some custom hatch pattern, pls attach it to here too. Thanks in advance.
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
hi Sven, thank you for the sample drawing.
But I still can't get what you mean. I tried to create a rectangle that is 12X12, then add hatch, using current origin, then switch the view to Front, but the new adding hatch is on the same elevation, it is even.
Could you tell me what is your hatch settings? How the hatch look uneven? Could you pls illustrate with screenshot?
And by the way, what is the version you are using? You can find the version number by inputting command VERNUM.
Message 6 of 7
Simple 12" user defined Hatch Pattern
The hatch will not center itself within the space evenly. See the screenshots and then try in the attached drawing. This happens both in Zwcad 2012+ VERNUM = "2013.03.31(11367) and 2014 Beta
And here is how it is supposed to work:
Message 7 of 7
- how to find backup files in autocad
- mechanical software download
- cad cam software free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- freecad download
- convert microstation to autocad
- dwg 3d
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- dgn autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- zwcad portable
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 2d cam software free download