How to add custom tab to ZWCAD+ ribbon?
Message 1 of 3
Is it possible to add my application's custom tab to the ribbon?
Is there an equivalent to the "cuiload" command or a way to load a partial cuix file?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
cui autocad zwcad
1. run command APPLOAD to load your application
2. run command CUI to open CUI editing dialog box, you can find your application commands from command list
3. create some panels
4. import your application's icon images, assign them to your application commands
5. drag and drop your application commands to the custom panels
6. create new tab, and included your custom panels to this tab
For the moment, ZWCAD+ 2014 doesn't support transfer CUI settings, so CUILOAD command is not available. You can back up your CUIX file, copy and past to the folder when you need to use a specific CUI settings.
ZWCAD+ CUI file is saved in this path:
hey, upload a screenshot to show your accomplishment when it done. \(^o^)/~
You may also like this post:
where is autocad .cui file? where is zwcad+ .cui file
Try ZWCAD+ free for 30 days:
- cad cam software
- cad reseller ksa
- 2d drawing
- Free 3d house design software
- home design software free
- autocad 2012 product key
- cad for students
- How to install ZW3D
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- convert dwg to dgn
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad menu bar
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- sketchup dwg
- how to make cross section in autocad