CAD software discussion forum > 3D CAD/CAM > Review on the last webinar for what's new in ZW3D SP

Review on the last webinar for what's new in ZW3D SP

bella

Manager

Message 1 of 5

Review on the last webinar for what's new in ZW3D SP
28-08-2013 04:46 . pm | View his/her posts only
Hi all,

Thank you for attending our Webinar. We hope you enjoyed our event.

The download link below includes the webinar video and PPT.

Download Link

(Notes: If the video couldn't be played with the universal player, please download the codec here to install it and then watch the video.)

Just a reminder, we will have more 3D technical webinars coming up in the near future. You can get the latest information from here:

Online Training

Outline of this webinar:
a. 280+ improvements
b. Brand new 64bit version
c. Updated translator and much-improved data exchange
d. Modeling improvements
e. Drafting--Improved view projection correctness
f. New CAM functions and optimized tool-path

If you have any concerns, please send your questions, comments and feedback to: hongbin@zwsoft.com

Paul

Message 2 of 5

29-08-2013 07:12 . am | View his/her posts only
Hi Orchid,
cool webinar. So some feed back for you.
Your speech and diction is very good and clear... but
It is sometimes a difficult to understand what you are saying because the way you say the word is not a normal English. e.g bit, layer, model. Maybe you can find an 1st language English speaker to help you especially with technical terms.

For me, the most valuable part of seeing the software in action and you are very good at that.
My preference is for more live software and a lot less Powerpoint. Especially as we can look at the PowerPoint later at our own speed.
You can go a lot faster all the way through - For this webinar I think 30 mins would have been able to cover it. So no repeats, just a show point, demonstrate as fast as possible, next point.
I want to be able to encourage users to watch the video version but it needs to be concise and prompt as they do not have my motivation for sitting through it all. For most of them, they would find a lot of value in 15 mins of this webinar and maybe not much for the other 45mins.

So please be encouraged - ShownTell is working well for you here and the content is great, just need to move things along for busy people. I think the Webinars are improving all the time and I appreciate the huge effort put into them and the software improvements behind them.
Cheers - Paul

Paul

Message 3 of 5

29-08-2013 07:14 . am | View his/her posts only
Suggested topic for another Webinar - Using Part Solutions and other stock component insertion methods.
I have found it an be confusing and time consuming trying ot figure out how it all comes together in a a Top Down situation.
Cheers - Paul

Orchid

Super Moderator

Message 4 of 5

29-08-2013 10:30 . am | View his/her posts only
Reply 2# mudcrab

Hi Paul,

I really appreciate your good advises. Continues improvement of pronunciation is needed.

Your second suggestion is very good. We need to control the suitable time of the webinar and give everyone a concise demo. On the one hand, make sure the content is clear; on the other hand, showing key points or useful points with less repeats.

Also thanks for your suggestion about webinar topic; we will consider it as future webinar.

Make the webinar as good as can be done!

Next webinar, you will get a surprise!{:3_48:}

Paul

Message 5 of 5

30-08-2013 05:33 . am | View his/her posts only
Reply 4# orchid
Wonderful attitude Orchid.

Now surprise us real good!

Cheers - Paul
See also