Transfer Licence Key From A PC To New Laptop
Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Please refer to following steps:
1. Install ZWCAD 2008i on the new Laptop which has Windows 8 operation system
2. You need to update your dongle driver so that the dongle will be recognized by your Windows 8 operation system.
Download a dll file from http://www.zwsoft.com/Service_Su ... /Utilities/784.html
Copy and paste this dll file to your ZWCAD 2008i installation path, probably C:\Program Files (x86)\ZWCAD 2008i Eng
3. Pull out the dongle from the PC and plug into the new laptop's USB port
4. Wait until the light on the dongle stop blinking, then launch ZWCAD 2008i, go to menu Help > License to open the License Manager dialog box, you can see there are 8 characters number in the Product ID field, input your license code to the "License Code" field and OK.
ZWCAD 2008i is really an old version, now we have ZWCAD+ 2014, it has a lot of improvements since ZWCAD 2008i, you can download it and have 30 days free trial from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad+
ZWCAD+ 2014 is compatible with Windows 8 operation system, you don't need above steps to update the dongle driver when activate it.
You can contact local reseller about upgrading, or contact email@example.com for details.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Reply 2# Jenny_ZWCAD I have tried this & my computer still can't recognize the dongle, do I need to remove an existing dll file from the folder, if so which one as there are many?
I am using ZW3D 2011
Message 5 of 5
- zwcad 2014 crack
- How to install ZW3D
- dgn to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad autocomplete command
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- How to install ZWCAD
- sketchup dwg
- free cad cam software
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad 2010 serial number
- 3D Software Download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- download cad cam