ZWCAD Touch doesn't open files automatically
Message 1 of 2
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 2
- cad 3d models download
- autocad 2010 product key
- how to open dwg on iphone
- ac$ to dwg
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- dgn converter
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- unable to select objects in autocad
- dwg to skp converter