ZWCAD Touch doesn't open files automatically
Message 1 of 4
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- 3d home design dwg files
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d cad design software
- zw3d 2013 crack
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- mechanical design software free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- mechanical drawing software
- convert ellipse to polyline
- autocad cursor highlights polylines