ZWCAD Touch doesn't open files automatically
Message 1 of 4
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- Free 3d house design software
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- cad reseller ksa
- zwcad 2010 download
- autocad commands
- autocad block does not explode
- dwg cad
- autocad calculate area
- autocad menu bar
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- How to open an autocad file
- what is .dwg