ZWCAD Touch doesn't open files automatically
Message 1 of 4
Just trying out ZWCAD Touch I have been very impressed so far but have an issue opening dwg files from emails.
From the Mail app I click on a DWG attachment and choose 'Open in ZWCAD Touch'.
This switches to ZWCAD but the file isn't opened? I can go into Local Drawings and then open it but was expecting it just to open up.
If ZWCAD is already in Local Drawings, I have to use Back and then go back into Local Drawings for the file to show up.
Is this expected behaviour?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- unable to select objects in autocad
- mechanical software download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to open dwg on ipad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad mechanical download
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- dwg 3d
- 3d design software free download
- reset autocad configuration
- dwg to skp converter
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3d modeling website