Use ZWCAD MEASURE command to divide arc or circle into specific length (solved)
Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
You can divide a circle it to several segments with specific length in ZWCAD 2011.
Here are the steps to make it work:
1. From menu Format > Point Style, choose a special point style except a dot, because a dot is hard to see when it lay on the line.
point style autocad zwcad
2. From menu Draw > Point > Measure, or run the command MEASURE directly.
Select entity to divide: [select the circle you want to measure]
then you can see that there are some points lay on the circle, the arc length between them is 50.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
hi, pls make sure ESNAP is turned on, and the Node is checked on too.
turn on esnap autocad zwcad
esnap snap to node autocad zwcad
autocad zwcad esnap object snap entity snap
By the way, now the latest version is ZWCAD+ 2014, it have many great improvements, you can have 30 days free trial:
Message 6 of 6
- how to open sid file in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- buy solidworks 2009
- free dwf viewer
- autocad turn off the smart command
- set autosave in autocad
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad 3d models download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad forum
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autocad calculate area
- zwcad 2012 crack