Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you just want the reference in that position. Set up a new plane that will intersect exaction where you need it. Then you can either use a sketch reference - toggle it's type to make it a line within the sketch.
Or you can make a curve in place using Curve from surface Intersection within the Wireframe environment.
Or you could insert a curve on the surface between the to adjacent lines.
Lot of options - depends on what you want to achieve and how much the underlying geometry is expected to change - and then update the new part.
- zwcad 2009 crack
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- sketchup import dwg
- autocad drawing software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- DWG to DXF
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- reset autocad configuration
- buy solidworks 2009
- convert dwg to dgn
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad corner blocks
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad tag attribute display off