Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you just want the reference in that position. Set up a new plane that will intersect exaction where you need it. Then you can either use a sketch reference - toggle it's type to make it a line within the sketch.
Or you can make a curve in place using Curve from surface Intersection within the Wireframe environment.
Or you could insert a curve on the surface between the to adjacent lines.
Lot of options - depends on what you want to achieve and how much the underlying geometry is expected to change - and then update the new part.
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- buy solidworks 2011
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad turn off the smart command
- free dwf viewer for mac
- 3d cad free software
- how to make a hole in autocad
- unlock viewport
- How to open an autocad file
- convert dwg to dgn
- buy solidworks 2009