Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
If you just want the reference in that position. Set up a new plane that will intersect exaction where you need it. Then you can either use a sketch reference - toggle it's type to make it a line within the sketch.
Or you can make a curve in place using Curve from surface Intersection within the Wireframe environment.
Or you could insert a curve on the surface between the to adjacent lines.
Lot of options - depends on what you want to achieve and how much the underlying geometry is expected to change - and then update the new part.
- cad reseller ksa
- 2d cam software free download
- dwg to plt
- free 3d cad software download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to make cross section in autocad
- 3d cad software
- zwcad 2010
- free dwg viewer
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad default toolbar
- 2d drawing
- buy solidworks 2010