Publish dwg to pdf, using page setup to define publish area
Message 1 of 4
we have 2014 version with latest patch.
please suggest some solution.
Message 2 of 4
You can publish using page setup to define publish area:
1. input command PageSetup, and click New to create a new page setup, in the Page setup dialog box, go to the Plot area section, choose Windows to define the publish area, save this custom page setup.
autocad zwcad page setup pagesetup
autocad zwcad page setup
2. input command Publish, choose the custom page setup just defined, and publish it to PDF.
autocad zwcad publish page setup
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
yes, and with Publish, we can publish model and multiple layouts to one PDF file, reserving all layers from the dwg file too, you may be interested in these posts:
How to print a multi-page PDF from ZWCAD + dwg drawing?
How to convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF File? Convert AutoCAD to PDF, PDF plotter
- how to open sid file in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- home design software free
- cad for iphone
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad commands
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad cam software free download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to measure area in autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- autocad automatic saving command
- freecad tutorials
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad 2013 product key