Publish dwg to pdf, using page setup to define publish area
Message 1 of 4
we have 2014 version with latest patch.
please suggest some solution.
Message 2 of 4
You can publish using page setup to define publish area:
1. input command PageSetup, and click New to create a new page setup, in the Page setup dialog box, go to the Plot area section, choose Windows to define the publish area, save this custom page setup.
autocad zwcad page setup pagesetup
autocad zwcad page setup
2. input command Publish, choose the custom page setup just defined, and publish it to PDF.
autocad zwcad publish page setup
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
yes, and with Publish, we can publish model and multiple layouts to one PDF file, reserving all layers from the dwg file too, you may be interested in these posts:
How to print a multi-page PDF from ZWCAD + dwg drawing?
How to convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF File? Convert AutoCAD to PDF, PDF plotter
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- mechanical design software
- how to make a hole in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad block does not explode
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2009 professional
- convert skp to dwg
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cad cam download
- cadtools forum