Publish dwg to pdf, using page setup to define publish area
Message 1 of 4
we have 2014 version with latest patch.
please suggest some solution.
Message 2 of 4
You can publish using page setup to define publish area:
1. input command PageSetup, and click New to create a new page setup, in the Page setup dialog box, go to the Plot area section, choose Windows to define the publish area, save this custom page setup.
autocad zwcad page setup pagesetup
autocad zwcad page setup
2. input command Publish, choose the custom page setup just defined, and publish it to PDF.
autocad zwcad publish page setup
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
yes, and with Publish, we can publish model and multiple layouts to one PDF file, reserving all layers from the dwg file too, you may be interested in these posts:
How to print a multi-page PDF from ZWCAD + dwg drawing?
How to convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF File? Convert AutoCAD to PDF, PDF plotter
- area autocad
- cad software free download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- buy cad software
- acad viewer free
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- dwg software
- zwcad 2011
- free 3d cad software download
- cad cam software download
- How to install ZWCAD
- combine two regions in autocad
- cad cam software free download