Publish dwg to pdf, using page setup to define publish area
Message 1 of 4
we have 2014 version with latest patch.
please suggest some solution.
Message 2 of 4
You can publish using page setup to define publish area:
1. input command PageSetup, and click New to create a new page setup, in the Page setup dialog box, go to the Plot area section, choose Windows to define the publish area, save this custom page setup.
autocad zwcad page setup pagesetup
autocad zwcad page setup
2. input command Publish, choose the custom page setup just defined, and publish it to PDF.
autocad zwcad publish page setup
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
yes, and with Publish, we can publish model and multiple layouts to one PDF file, reserving all layers from the dwg file too, you may be interested in these posts:
How to print a multi-page PDF from ZWCAD + dwg drawing?
How to convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF File? Convert AutoCAD to PDF, PDF plotter
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad license error
- design cad software
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d ds
- cad design software
- Free 3d house design software
- pdf to dwg
- zwcad 2013 download
- cad drafting software
- How to install ZWCAD
- free 3d cam software
- mechanical design software
- cad cam software free download