Publish dwg to pdf, using page setup to define publish area
Message 1 of 4
we have 2014 version with latest patch.
please suggest some solution.
Message 2 of 4
You can publish using page setup to define publish area:
1. input command PageSetup, and click New to create a new page setup, in the Page setup dialog box, go to the Plot area section, choose Windows to define the publish area, save this custom page setup.
autocad zwcad page setup pagesetup
autocad zwcad page setup
2. input command Publish, choose the custom page setup just defined, and publish it to PDF.
autocad zwcad publish page setup
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
yes, and with Publish, we can publish model and multiple layouts to one PDF file, reserving all layers from the dwg file too, you may be interested in these posts:
How to print a multi-page PDF from ZWCAD + dwg drawing?
How to convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF File? Convert AutoCAD to PDF, PDF plotter
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2011
- zwcad 2011 crack
- sheet metal design tips
- 3d ds
- Download free 3d models
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- mechanical engineering software free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- freecad download
- how to measure area in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad 2012 product key