.PDF Background Colour
Message 1 of 3
Simple question (hopefully). I want to export .PDFs as a solid white background colour. Currently when i export it outputs the background colour as more of an off-white creamy colour. The problem comes when the office staff (who dont have ZW installed) go to print the .PDF to use it prints the back ground as a grey colour because we only print in black/white. Any help to be able to export as solid white would be great. I have had a look and cant see anything.
Message 2 of 3
RMB Set the sheet Attribute for the page colour to white.
I use the inbuilt PDF export 2D, and colour setting and let the printer deal with the B&W.
You should edit your template and make the change there too so it is always white.
Message 3 of 3
- sketchup import dwg
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cad forum
- autocad autocomplete command
- 3d cad design software
- zwcad 2010
- how to find area in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad area calculation
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- 3d cad cam
- free 3d cam software