.PDF Background Colour
Message 1 of 3
Simple question (hopefully). I want to export .PDFs as a solid white background colour. Currently when i export it outputs the background colour as more of an off-white creamy colour. The problem comes when the office staff (who dont have ZW installed) go to print the .PDF to use it prints the back ground as a grey colour because we only print in black/white. Any help to be able to export as solid white would be great. I have had a look and cant see anything.
Message 2 of 3
RMB Set the sheet Attribute for the page colour to white.
I use the inbuilt PDF export 2D, and colour setting and let the printer deal with the B&W.
You should edit your template and make the change there too so it is always white.
Message 3 of 3
- buy solidworks 2010
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad area calculation
- dwg to skp converter
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- cad free download
- autocad calculate area
- cad software free download
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- acad viewer free
- cad forum
- buy cad software
- autocad convert text to mtext
- using autocad calculating total area