ZWCAD+ LOFT command and shade plot not working
Message 1 of 4
In ZWCAD+2014 some of 3D features are not there like:
1.) "LOFT" command is not working.
2.) If we made a 3d model and go to viewport it shows in wireframe only. Wewant to print some shaded item from layouts but it’s not working it prints in wireframe only.
Please help me in this regard.
Message 2 of 4
hi Surender, Loft and Shade Plot haven't been supported by ZWCAD+ 2014 yet. When we rebuilt ZWCAD, we take 2D drafting functions as priority and 3D functions as future plan. If you need them urgently, please use ZWCAD 2012 as a temporary solution, ZWCAD 2012 supports these two features and the license for ZWCAD+ 2014 could be used for ZWCAD 2012, once you activate ZWCAD+ 2014, ZWCAD 2012 on the same computer is registered.
(ID: 2518, 6829)
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Is it possible for ZWCAD ARCHITECTURE 2014+ SP1 too? ( to activate ZWCAD 2012 licence on the same computer )
- cad cam software free download
- free dwg viewer
- 3d cad software
- zwcad 2010 download
- mechanical design software free download
- how to move objects in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- cad mechanical download
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad block does not explode
- dwg to plt
- How to install ZWCAD
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to draw dotted line in autocad