ZWCAD+ LOFT command and shade plot not working
Message 1 of 2
In ZWCAD+2014 some of 3D features are not there like:
1.) "LOFT" command is not working.
2.) If we made a 3d model and go to viewport it shows in wireframe only. Wewant to print some shaded item from layouts but it’s not working it prints in wireframe only.
Please help me in this regard.
Message 2 of 2
hi Surender, Loft and Shade Plot haven't been supported by ZWCAD+ 2014 yet. When we rebuilt ZWCAD, we take 2D drafting functions as priority and 3D functions as future plan. If you need them urgently, please use ZWCAD 2012 as a temporary solution, ZWCAD 2012 supports these two features and the license for ZWCAD+ 2014 could be used for ZWCAD 2012, once you activate ZWCAD+ 2014, ZWCAD 2012 on the same computer is registered.
(ID: 2518, 6829)
- zwcad 2013 download
- area of irregular shapes
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad software free download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- free 3d cad software download
- 3d vx cad software
- how to print multipage dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dgn autocad
- zwcad 2009
- free cad software
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- pdf to dwg