fail to load linetypes by VBA (solved)
Message 1 of 7
Message 2 of 7
hi, "CONTINUOUS" is ZWCAD+ default existing linetype, to avoid conflict, please try with other, such as "Center"
ThisDrawing.Linetypes.Load "Center", "acad.lin"
Please make sure to add the path of "acad.lin" into ZWCAD+ Support File Search Path.
Message 3 of 7
ThisDrawing.Linetypes.Load "user_line", "ZWCADiso.lin" run refectly, if loading simple linetype, but if linetype consist of user font reference appear errors. example:
*border_map,border_map___ . ___ . ___ .
if I loading this linetype from standart application method all okey, but if I load from code appear mistake!
Message 4 of 7
hi, I tested with attached sample, it can load your linetype by code. Load_LineType.rar (3.49 KB)
Only one problem on my side, when load for the second time, there will be a wrong message:"Metho ‘Load ’of object ‘IZcadLineTypes’ failed", which is not supposed to be. (ID:T8028)
Could you attach your code here and tell me every steps to reproduce the problem?
Message 5 of 7
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- mechanical design software free download
- free cad download
- 3d modelling programs
- dongle driver for windows 7
- 3d vx cad software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- cad corner blocks
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- How to install ZW3D
- what is .dwg
- mechanical softwares free download
- 3d cad models free download