Working with Multiple Objects
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- cad cam software download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad commands
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- free 3d cad software download
- buy solidworks 2010
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad to sketchup
- vx cad cam software
- mechanical software download
- zwcad 2014 crack