Working with Multiple Objects
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- dwg to skp converter
- autocad .bak viewer
- autosave autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- mechanical software download
- 3d ds
- autocad slide library manager
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dwg cad
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- catia windows 8