Working with Multiple Objects
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
Hi,I think your paradigm might need adjusting!
In reality you can only edit one object at a time even with multiple tabs, you still have to switch.
Z3 does what you want to do in one tab no problem at all in a assembly mode.
Here you can switch between objects and edit them in situ and instantly see the relationship changes etc. etc.
If you want multiple tabs of unrelated objects from the same file - the answer is no.
However you can create a nonsensical assembly and just put parts in so they are all accessible via assembly approach as explained.
Hope that helps.
- calculate area in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- zwcad 2014 crack
- what is cam software
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter
- freecad download
- cad 3d models download
- cad cam software download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- How to install ZWCAD
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- can i change a raster image to a hatch