how to draw centerline in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad cam
- wire rope design
- acad viewer free
- .shx file definition
- how to open dwg on iphone
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- cad software free download
- 3d cad software
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- 3d cad software kitchen design