how to draw centerline in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- buy cad software
- area autocad
- text to mtext
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- DWG to DXF
- autocad autosave location
- combine two regions in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- buy solidworks 2009
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zw 3d
- skp to dwg
- 3d home design dwg files