how to draw centerline in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- How to install ZWCAD
- freecad tutorials
- combine two regions in autocad
- 3d cad free software
- buy solidworks 2011
- free dwf viewer
- ac$ to dwg
- reset autocad configuration
- mechanical engineering software free download
- buy solidworks 2010
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- drawing angles in autocad