how to draw centerline in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad drawing software
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to open dwg on iphone
- dgn to dwg converter free
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2011
- autosave autocad
- 3d cad design software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing