how to draw centerline in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. after drawing the line select it.
2. type 'chprop' in the command line and then it will ask you 'enter property to change'.
3. type 'ltype'
4. for center line, type 'center'
another method is right click extreme top outside the drawing screen, select ACAD, load the properties tool box. you'd find the line type option there. center box. if you cant see the center line type, load it.
You can also enter flowline and borderline symbols in this way.
zwcad vs autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- free 3d cad software download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad 2010
- How to open an autocad file
- autosave autocad
- 3d design software free download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- convert skp to dwg
- zwcad 2011 crack
- autocad turn off the smart command