Generating contour lines in autocad
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
You can just automatically generate contour lines if you have a set of spot elevations.
First, set an easily visible point style. Choose Home tab> Utilities panel drop-down, Point Style in the Drafting & Annotation workspace. (This is the DDPTYPE command or PDMODE system variable.)
Then use the POINT command to insert the points into the drawing. If you have a list of points in an external file, you can create a script file that sets PDMODE, starts the POINT command, and inserts all the points. You’ll need to strip the external file of everything except the points and then format them (in a text-only file) so that each one is on a separate line.
Finally, use the SPLINE command. Use the NODE osnap variable to snap to the points.
zwcad vs autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- Download cad software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- acad viewer free
- cad for students
- how to make cross section in autocad
- 3d design software free download
- cad reseller ksa
- combine two regions in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- cad 3d models download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks