Generating contour lines in autocad
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
You can just automatically generate contour lines if you have a set of spot elevations.
First, set an easily visible point style. Choose Home tab> Utilities panel drop-down, Point Style in the Drafting & Annotation workspace. (This is the DDPTYPE command or PDMODE system variable.)
Then use the POINT command to insert the points into the drawing. If you have a list of points in an external file, you can create a script file that sets PDMODE, starts the POINT command, and inserts all the points. You’ll need to strip the external file of everything except the points and then format them (in a text-only file) so that each one is on a separate line.
Finally, use the SPLINE command. Use the NODE osnap variable to snap to the points.
zwcad vs autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- dwg cad
- 3d ds
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- Download cad software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- free 3d cad software download
- buy solidworks 2011
- unlock viewport
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2012 keygen