Generating contour lines in autocad
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
You can just automatically generate contour lines if you have a set of spot elevations.
First, set an easily visible point style. Choose Home tab> Utilities panel drop-down, Point Style in the Drafting & Annotation workspace. (This is the DDPTYPE command or PDMODE system variable.)
Then use the POINT command to insert the points into the drawing. If you have a list of points in an external file, you can create a script file that sets PDMODE, starts the POINT command, and inserts all the points. You’ll need to strip the external file of everything except the points and then format them (in a text-only file) so that each one is on a separate line.
Finally, use the SPLINE command. Use the NODE osnap variable to snap to the points.
zwcad vs autocad
- area autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad 2010 serial number
- 2d cam software free download
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad cam software download
- reset autocad configuration
- 3d cad software
- cad cam software free download
- dgn to dwg
- sheet metal design tips