how to draw a solid cylinder in autocad
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
You can draw a solid cylinder with the height and rotation specified (axis endpoint).
Here are the process:
1.Set rotation. Use the Axis Endpoint option of the CYLINDER command to set the height and rotation of the cylinder. The center point of the top plane of the cylinder is the axis endpoint, which can be located anywhere in 3D space.
2.Use three points to define the base. Click on the Cylinder icon. The prompt will ask for a location for the center of the cylinder's base. Click anywhere in the drawing and set three points anywhere in 3D space.
3.Construct a cylindrical form with special detail, such as grooves. Create a closed polyline ( PLINE to represent a 2D profile of the base. Use EXTRUDE to define the height along the Z axis. The resulting extruded solid is not a true solid cylinder primitive.
4.Click Home tab, Modeling panel, Cylinder.
5.Specify the center point of the base.
6.Specify the radius or diameter of the base. Either stretch out the base or enter a specific size. The prompt next asks for a height, so type in the height you need your cylinder to be.
7.At the Command prompt, enter a (Axis endpoint). Specify the axis endpoint of the cylinder.
This endpoint can be located anywhere in 3D space.
zwcad vs autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3d home design dwg files
- convert skp to dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dwg cad
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad automatic saving command
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format