how to draw dotted line in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
(1)Select the line, type ‘chprop’ to run in the command line. Type ‘hidden’ for getting dotted line when “enter property to change” pops up.
(2)You can also try the other method to draw dotted Line in Autocad.
Click on the linetype selection dropdown on the toolbar, choose linetype you require or select “Other…” button to load available types.
Draw a line and select it, and press Ctrl + 1 keys from keyboard. Autocad 2013 will bring up a the line type window. Select the Dotted line from it and it will be apply.
zwcad vs autocad
- buy cad software
- how to find backup files in autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- zwcad 2010
- zwcad 2011 crack
- area autocad
- 3D Software Download
- free dwg viewer
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3D Design
- cad/cam software download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603