how to draw dotted line in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
(1)Select the line, type ‘chprop’ to run in the command line. Type ‘hidden’ for getting dotted line when “enter property to change” pops up.
(2)You can also try the other method to draw dotted Line in Autocad.
Click on the linetype selection dropdown on the toolbar, choose linetype you require or select “Other…” button to load available types.
Draw a line and select it, and press Ctrl + 1 keys from keyboard. Autocad 2013 will bring up a the line type window. Select the Dotted line from it and it will be apply.
zwcad vs autocad
- autocad license error
- calculate area in autocad
- 3d cad cam
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- zw3d 2013 crack
- design cad software
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad menu bar
- what is cam software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- .shx file definition
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- dgn to dwg converter online