Drawing duct in autocad
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. Click Home tab > Build panel >Duct drop-down >Duct
drawing duct in autocad
2. Select a routing preference, duct shape, and duct size.
3. To separate the duct into smaller parts, select Yes in the Specify Cut Length and enter a value for Cut Length.
4. Specify a coordinate system and value for Elevation:
5. Specify the offset in either direction:
6. Select a routing method:
7. Specify a start point, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
Connection fittings are inserted to connect each segment as you draw.
8. Change the elevation as needed, and continue specifying points to add more segments to your run.
zwcad vs autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dwg 3d
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- freecad tutorials
- Dwg Converter
- cad free download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- catia windows 8
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to measure area in autocad
- .shx file definition
- mechanical software download
- dgn autocad