How to create dome in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- pdf to dwg
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- dgn to dwg converter online
- 3d cad free software
- cad cam software free download
- what is cam software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- wire rope design
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to create fillet in autocad