How to create dome in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- dwg 3d
- cad/cam software download
- autocad commands
- dgn to dwg converter online
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- Download free 3d models
- catia windows 8
- autocad autosave location
- what is .dwg
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad moving objects
- combine two regions in autocad