How to create dome in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1.Create a workplane offset from the top of the cylinder.
2.Create a sketch point on the workplane or create a workpoint by intersecting the cylinder axis and the workplane.
3.Loft -> pick the top of the cylinder and pick the point -> go to Condition tab -> find the row for the point -> select the 3rd type (the other two have less control) -> pick the workplane to control tangency).
4.Make sure you set the tangent or smooth condition for the circular face loop too.
zwcad vs autocad
- autocad license error
- cad mechanical download
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad to sketchup
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- autocad commands
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad mechanical
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- 3d cad models free download
- unlock viewport
- zw3d 2013 crack
- cad corner blocks