How to draw elbow in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- cad mechanical download
- autocad slide library manager
- free cad software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- 3d cad software
- cad 3d models download
- cad cam software free download
- autocad block does not explode
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- cad cam software download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad cam software free
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- design cad software