How to draw elbow in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- buy cad software
- mechanical softwares free download
- 3d cad free software
- 3d design software free download
- download cad cam
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to find backup files in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- free cad cam software
- 3D Software Download
- drawing angles in autocad
- cad cam software download
- zwcad price in india
- dwg to plt