How to draw elbow in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- .shx file definition
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- acad dwg viewer
- cad for iphone
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad cam software free download
- autosave autocad
- convert skp to dwg