How to draw elbow in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- How to install ZW3D
- dwg to skp converter
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad price in india
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad 2010 product key
- free dwg viewer
- dgn to dwg converter online
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad to sketchup
- How to open an autocad file
- pdf to dwg
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- calculate area in autocad