How to draw elbow in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1. In WCS, draw the arc representing the centerline of the elbow.
2. Rotate UCS about either x or y axis by 90 degrees.
3.Draw circles for inside and outside diameter
4.center of circles should be drawn at one end of the center line,
5. Extrude both using path option, selecting first arc drawn as path
6. subtract the inner extruded solid from the outer.
So, you now have a simple pipe elbow!!
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zwcad 2011 crack
- dgn to dwg converter free
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- free dwg viewer
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- mechanical softwares free download
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- zwcad 2010 crack
- mechanical design software free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad moving objects
- zwcad 2013 download
- 3d models of people
- set autosave in autocad