Elevation drawing in autocad.
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
So if you want to draw elevations in autocad, you can just draw omatically from your floorplans.
Here are what should be done:
1. Draw your floor plan and display the plan view of the drawing in Model Space
2. Show the direction you want the elevation to look at by pointing with the mouse cursor
3. select Elevation icon from the document tool palette (open the palette, right click the border of the palette and select document). either a 4 way one or a 1 way one.
4. click inside the room where you want to take the elevation of and select the direction by dragging a little ways and clicking
5. Set some parameters in the dialog box that comes up (I would start with 2d section). make sure "generate section" is selected
6. Click "same drawing" this will place the elevation in the drawing you're in now. when you click same drawing it takes you back to the model and asks you if you have a region or press return to draw your own. hit return and then you will draw a rectangle around the wall(s) you want to section/elevation
7. then click the place in the drawing to locate where you want the elevation to appear and ease the lines in elevation you do not want.
8. You can always re-do the elevation after you make changes by selecting the elevation line symbol again.
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- dwg software
- dgn to dwg converter free
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- free dwf viewer for mac
- 3d modeling website
- combine two regions in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autosave autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad drawing software