CAD/CAM discussion forum > Other CAD/CAM Technology > dwg viewer online,dwg viewer download

dwg viewer online,dwg viewer download

engr_mondo

Assistant Engineer

Message 1 of 2

dwg viewer online,dwg viewer download
11-11-2013 05:10 . pm | View his/her posts only
Post Last Edit by engr_mondo at 2013-11-18 10:43

Many of my designer friends told me that they feel lazy to install a CAD software to read dwg drawing, and wondering if there is any dwg viewer online which can read and edit simply, no installation requested.also, you can download the dwg viewer .
dwg viewer download:www.zwsoft.com/zwcad

Yusuf

Junior Engineer

Message 2 of 2

11-11-2013 05:27 . pm | View his/her posts only
You can use AutoCAD WS website version. AutoCAD WS can also be used on mobile device, but it is a little inconvenient because you need to register an account before using it. It takes a few steps to register which I feel annoying a little bit, but it provides 1 GB storeage which I can store a lot of DWG files. The interface of AutoCAD WS support multiple languages, it has online editor. If you are in abroad without a software or device to open dwg drawing, you can use your internet browser to log in AutoCAD WS.

I use both AutoCAD WS and ZWCAD Touch, ZWCAD Touch is also a mobile CAD app, it is smaller than AutoCAD WS and launch faster, but it doesn’t support dwg viewer online, only mobile device available. ZWCAD PC version is powerful which I strongly recommend you to have a try. Here you can find a quick guide of ZWCAD PC version: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview
See also