ZWCAD+ 2014 - Tool Palettes / reduced
Message 1 of 7
- looks like 1 (see the picture below),
- and in some ZWCAD+ 2014 is reduced and looks like 2 (see the picture below)
Message 2 of 7
1 - Is there any way to "reset" tool palletes to default state ?
(reset of the profile doesn't help)
2 - Also I see the problem correctly import ZWCAD+ 2012 palettes into ZWCAD+ 2014
After such import - the imported palettes are reduced as you can see in previous post.
And it is possible to solve only by changing the "StockToolRef idValue" in XML file to correct number...
Message 3 of 7
but perhaps it will be usefull for someone :-)
Reinstalling of ZWCAD it solves.
But for example after installation of ZWCAD 2015 beta - in ZWCAD 2014 this problem accurred again...
(take it only as info)
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
did you compare both computers ?
go to options menu, look under files tab, where toolpalettes are pointing out.
In some case, deleting that block and recreating will solve problem.
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
- zwcad 2009
- cad cam software free download
- cad file viewer free
- autosave autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- reset autocad configuration
- mechanical design software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- free 3d cam software
- 3D Software Download
- zwcad 2011
- autocad slide library manager
- drawing a gear in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- zw3d vs solidworks