stb vs ctb plot style, stb ctb difference
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
* Color-dependent plot styles (CTB)
* Named plot styles (STB)
What is different between CTB and STB plot style? What is STB VS CTB? You can distingus that after knowing how they assign plot style.
Color-dependent plot style(CTB) is base on color, different color of objects in the drawing has different plot style, you assign different plot style according to the color.
autocad zwcad ctb plot style
Named plot styles (STB), it depends on the name, you can create plot style names, then define the plot style (lineweight, color, dithering etc) for this style name. Then assign different layers to different plot style name by Layer Properties dialog box.
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad moving objects
- autosave autocad
- 3d design software free download
- cad mechanical download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- catia windows 8
- dgn to dwg converter online
- autocad default toolbar
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- buy solidworks 2010
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013