stb vs ctb plot style, stb ctb difference
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
* Color-dependent plot styles (CTB)
* Named plot styles (STB)
What is different between CTB and STB plot style? What is STB VS CTB? You can distingus that after knowing how they assign plot style.
Color-dependent plot style(CTB) is base on color, different color of objects in the drawing has different plot style, you assign different plot style according to the color.
autocad zwcad ctb plot style
Named plot styles (STB), it depends on the name, you can create plot style names, then define the plot style (lineweight, color, dithering etc) for this style name. Then assign different layers to different plot style name by Layer Properties dialog box.
- dgn to dwg converter online
- how to find area in autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- pdf to dwg
- convert dwg to dgn
- free 3d cad software download
- .shx file definition
- buy solidworks 2011
- cad 3d models download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- unlock viewport
- convert microstation to autocad