stb vs ctb plot style, stb ctb difference
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
* Color-dependent plot styles (CTB)
* Named plot styles (STB)
What is different between CTB and STB plot style? What is STB VS CTB? You can distingus that after knowing how they assign plot style.
Color-dependent plot style(CTB) is base on color, different color of objects in the drawing has different plot style, you assign different plot style according to the color.
autocad zwcad ctb plot style
Named plot styles (STB), it depends on the name, you can create plot style names, then define the plot style (lineweight, color, dithering etc) for this style name. Then assign different layers to different plot style name by Layer Properties dialog box.
- 3d design software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cadtools forum
- cad discussion
- autocad automatic saving command
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to find backup files in autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- zwcad 2009
- zwcad portable
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- dgn autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design