stb vs ctb plot style, stb ctb difference
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
* Color-dependent plot styles (CTB)
* Named plot styles (STB)
What is different between CTB and STB plot style? What is STB VS CTB? You can distingus that after knowing how they assign plot style.
Color-dependent plot style(CTB) is base on color, different color of objects in the drawing has different plot style, you assign different plot style according to the color.
autocad zwcad ctb plot style
Named plot styles (STB), it depends on the name, you can create plot style names, then define the plot style (lineweight, color, dithering etc) for this style name. Then assign different layers to different plot style name by Layer Properties dialog box.
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad area calculation
- autocad tag attribute display off
- ac$ to dwg
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- dgn to dwg converter free
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- acad dwg viewer
- how to open dwg on ipad
- text to mtext
- import dwg into sketchup
- cad/cam software download
- cad 3d models download