Using autocad STB plot styles table? plot style manager, change/add plot styles
Message 1 of 3
Please advise, thank you.
Message 2 of 3
1. Make sure you set the default plot style as STB but not CTB.
Input OPTIONS, go to Plot tab, click "Plot Style Table Settings" button and choose "use name plot styles", and click OK.
(Or you can type PSTYLEPOLICY in command line, then input 1 to set the default )
default plot style stb ctb
2. Input command PLOT in command line, in the plot dialog box, choose STB plot style and apply to layout.
Please note that, you can't apply STB plot style by this way in ZWCAD+ for the moment, but you can use the drawing which has already assigned STB plot style by AutoCAD through above 2 steps.
3. Input command LAYER to open Layer Properties manager, for the Plot Style column, you can choose the name of your STB plot style defined.
4. Run PLOT command, choose printer and setup other plot setting, click OK to finish printing.
You may also like:
autocad stb tutorial
stb vs ctb
convert stb to ctb
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
Message 3 of 3
- buy solidworks 2010
- Download free 3d models
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- set autosave in autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- 2d cam software free download
- freecad download
- acad dwg viewer
- how to find area in autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad mechanical
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad .bak viewer