How to draw ground in autocad?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
1. Type command PLANESURF in autocad command line.
2. Put your curse in the drawing space and specify the opposite corners of a rectangular surface. Or you can convert existing object to planar surface, input PLANESURF > O to select a closed object and turn it into planar surface.
You could also draw ground by making a series of polylines and occasionally alter their elevations to make it more lifelike.
I couldn't find PlaneSurf in ZWCAD, is it not supported yet?
Message 3 of 3
Yes, PlaneSurf hasn't been supported by ZWCAD+ yet. We will enhance our 3D function. Thanks for the tips.
Some relate posts you might found useful:
convert dwg to 3ds
How to get 3d smooth edges
2D/3D wireframe differences
Extrude 3D Polyline
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- autocad calculate area
- zwcad 2011 crack
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad 2012 product key
- catia windows 8
- cad cam download
- buy solidworks 2009
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- what is cam software
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- 2d cam software free download
- drawing angles in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- cad cam software
- autocad drawing software