How to draw ground in autocad?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
1. Type command PLANESURF in autocad command line.
2. Put your curse in the drawing space and specify the opposite corners of a rectangular surface. Or you can convert existing object to planar surface, input PLANESURF > O to select a closed object and turn it into planar surface.
You could also draw ground by making a series of polylines and occasionally alter their elevations to make it more lifelike.
I couldn't find PlaneSurf in ZWCAD, is it not supported yet?
Message 3 of 3
Yes, PlaneSurf hasn't been supported by ZWCAD+ yet. We will enhance our 3D function. Thanks for the tips.
Some relate posts you might found useful:
convert dwg to 3ds
How to get 3d smooth edges
2D/3D wireframe differences
Extrude 3D Polyline
ZWCAD vs AutoCAD
User voices: zwcad compared with autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- free dwg viewer
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad menu bar
- cad cam download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- catia windows 8
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- zwcad 2011 crack
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- 2d drawing to 3d model