HELP> URGENT! Licensed ZWCAD+ 2012 suddenly asked an activation code
Message 1 of 9
Message 2 of 9
In case of HW encryption (with dongle) - it is important to have stable electric voltage on USB ports.
In case that you customer has connected also printer(s) via USB - it is possible that electric voltage is for a while lower (during printing) - and if ZWCAD works at that time - it could loose the licence.
Perhaps it is not your case - take this only as one of the hundreds possible reasons :-)
Message 3 of 9
Message 4 of 9
Hi, please check these:
1. Is this activation ID permanent or not? You can check its expire date from here: http://support.zwcad.net:8888/flexnet/operationsportal/showActivationIdLogon.do
(Input the ID > unable to log in > click "New user" > click "Back" > "With Activation ID" > Input your ID then log in)
2. The license profile might has been deleted, just use the activation ID to activate again.
Message 5 of 9
Message 6 of 9
Message 7 of 9
Message 8 of 9
Is it stand-alone license or network license?
If it is network license, please make sure there is at least one copy left on the server when you want to get floating license from the licensing server computer. And good network connection between your computer to the licensing server would insure stable floating licensing.
If it is stand-alone license, please contact local distributor to check the problem.
Message 9 of 9
- mechanical software download
- autocad automatic saving command
- zwcad portable
- autocad tag attribute display off
- cad reseller ksa
- what is cam software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical engineering software free download
- sheet metal design tips
- autocad 2012 product key
- How to open an autocad file
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad corner blocks
- drawing angles in autocad
- convert dwg to dgn