How to draw grid in a rectangle in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- how to measure area in autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- 3d modelling programs
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad convert text to mtext
- catia windows 8
- autocad area calculation
- free dwf viewer
- buy solidworks 2010
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- wire rope design
- mechanical engineering software free download