How to draw grid in a rectangle in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- 3d modelling programs
- autocad drawing software
- freecad download
- dwg to skp converter
- cad software free download
- 3d modeling website
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2009 crack
- dgn to dwg converter free
- free cad cam software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad file viewer free
- autocad 2012 product key