How to draw grid in a rectangle in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- buy solidworks 2009
- free 3d cad software dwg
- autocad show the file path
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- cad cam software free
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- zwcad price in india
- free dwg viewer
- autocad to sketchup
- how to print multipage dwg
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- 3d design software free download
- How to open an autocad file