How to draw grid in a rectangle in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- freecad tutorials
- dgn converter
- what is cam software
- free dwf viewer for mac
- cad cam software free download
- home design software free
- Download cad software
- autocad commands
- mechanical design software free download
- autosave autocad
- 3d cad design software
- zwcad 2009
- autocad slide library manager
- mechanical engineering software free download