How to draw grid in a rectangle in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autocad .bak viewer
- 3d vx cad software
- dgn autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- cad cam software free
- 3D Software Download
- sheet metal design tips
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad for iphone
- how to find area in autocad
- autosave autocad
- autocad license error
- 3d cad software