How to draw grid in a rectangle in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- cad for iphone
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- zw 3d
- zw3d 2013 crack
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad to sketchup
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad free download
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- cad cam software
- autocad 2010 product key
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad .bak viewer
- free cad download