How to draw grid in a rectangle in autocad?
Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
2. Then click where you want the box to be.
3. Type D for dimensions. Enter. And then “4.75"(or other number) for length and width.
4. Then you just click on your screen and you have your box!
5. Now for the 16 squares inside- The way I would probably end up doing it is by using the divide command.
Use the pull down menu- Draw>Point>Divide
Select the rectangle. Type 16(or other number) for the number of segments. It will then divide the square up using points. draw the lines using osnap node.
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad to sketchup
- 3D Design
- cad cam download
- sketchup import dwg
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- autosave autocad
- Download free 3d models
- Dwg Converter
- 3d cad models free download
- sheet metal design tips