How to set autocad extents, setting drawing limits in autocad
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
However, in practical terms, if we want to present a drawing like the manually pencil drawn 1:1 scale (full size) drawing, we can tell AutoCAD the drawing space we require and then AutoCAD will display a grid to the extent of the drawing limits specified.
To set drawing limits in autocad, you can:
1. From Format menu, select Drawing Limits, or type LIMITS at command line
2. Input the opposition corner points for the limits area.
3. Input command LIMITS again, and input on.
Message 3 of 3
- zw3d vs solidworks
- unlock viewport
- dwg cad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 3d cad design
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- skp to dwg
- autosave autocad
- free 3d cam software
- 3d ds
- 3d design software free download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- zwcad 2013 download