How to set autocad extents, setting drawing limits in autocad
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
However, in practical terms, if we want to present a drawing like the manually pencil drawn 1:1 scale (full size) drawing, we can tell AutoCAD the drawing space we require and then AutoCAD will display a grid to the extent of the drawing limits specified.
To set drawing limits in autocad, you can:
1. From Format menu, select Drawing Limits, or type LIMITS at command line
2. Input the opposition corner points for the limits area.
3. Input command LIMITS again, and input on.
Message 3 of 3
- 3d modeling website
- cad 3d models download
- autocad automatic saving command
- convert dwg to dgn
- free dwg viewer
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- pdf to dwg
- cad discussion
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad to sketchup
- dwg cad
- 3d cad models free download
- reset autocad configuration
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad