How to set autocad extents, setting drawing limits in autocad
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
However, in practical terms, if we want to present a drawing like the manually pencil drawn 1:1 scale (full size) drawing, we can tell AutoCAD the drawing space we require and then AutoCAD will display a grid to the extent of the drawing limits specified.
To set drawing limits in autocad, you can:
1. From Format menu, select Drawing Limits, or type LIMITS at command line
2. Input the opposition corner points for the limits area.
3. Input command LIMITS again, and input on.
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical design software free download
- what is .dwg
- cad mechanical
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- zwcad 2014 crack
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad default toolbar
- fadal emulator
- buy solidworks 2010
- area of irregular shapes
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- unlock viewport
- vx cad cam software