How to set autocad extents, setting drawing limits in autocad
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
However, in practical terms, if we want to present a drawing like the manually pencil drawn 1:1 scale (full size) drawing, we can tell AutoCAD the drawing space we require and then AutoCAD will display a grid to the extent of the drawing limits specified.
To set drawing limits in autocad, you can:
1. From Format menu, select Drawing Limits, or type LIMITS at command line
2. Input the opposition corner points for the limits area.
3. Input command LIMITS again, and input on.
Message 3 of 3
- DWG to DXF
- zw 3d
- buy cad software
- zwcad 2011
- Download cad software
- acad dwg viewer
- 2d drawing
- home design software free
- 3d cad models free download
- cad corner blocks
- convert dwg to dgn
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad