How to set autocad extents, setting drawing limits in autocad
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
However, in practical terms, if we want to present a drawing like the manually pencil drawn 1:1 scale (full size) drawing, we can tell AutoCAD the drawing space we require and then AutoCAD will display a grid to the extent of the drawing limits specified.
To set drawing limits in autocad, you can:
1. From Format menu, select Drawing Limits, or type LIMITS at command line
2. Input the opposition corner points for the limits area.
3. Input command LIMITS again, and input on.
Message 3 of 3
- free 3d cam software
- dgn to dwg converter
- Download free 3d models
- DWG to DXF
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- free 3d cad software dwg
- Free 3d house design software
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad tag attribute display off
- catia windows 8
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to measure area in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download