How to set autocad extents, setting drawing limits in autocad
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
However, in practical terms, if we want to present a drawing like the manually pencil drawn 1:1 scale (full size) drawing, we can tell AutoCAD the drawing space we require and then AutoCAD will display a grid to the extent of the drawing limits specified.
To set drawing limits in autocad, you can:
1. From Format menu, select Drawing Limits, or type LIMITS at command line
2. Input the opposition corner points for the limits area.
3. Input command LIMITS again, and input on.
Message 3 of 3
- how to find backup files in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 3d home design dwg files
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- Download cad software
- dgn to dwg converter online
- dwg to plt
- 3d modelling programs
- autocad commands
- Download free 3d models
- cad mechanical download
- mechanical design software free download
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD