How to set autocad extents, setting drawing limits in autocad
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
However, in practical terms, if we want to present a drawing like the manually pencil drawn 1:1 scale (full size) drawing, we can tell AutoCAD the drawing space we require and then AutoCAD will display a grid to the extent of the drawing limits specified.
To set drawing limits in autocad, you can:
1. From Format menu, select Drawing Limits, or type LIMITS at command line
2. Input the opposition corner points for the limits area.
3. Input command LIMITS again, and input on.
Message 3 of 3
- sketchup dwg
- cad cam software
- cad forum
- what is .dwg
- cad file viewer free
- 3d cad design
- 3d design software free download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- cad for students
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 3d cad free software
- cad software free download
- autocad area calculation
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download