Request for Future
Message 1 of 3
I have a request to be included in a release for the future and was wondering if this might come in handy for anyone else?
Seems simple enough however i know absolutely nothing about programming.
The request is this: When drawing a straight line, start from the center, click and drag in a direction and the line shoots off evenly in both the direction you drag and also the opposing direction. Basically, a line which you start from the middle.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
he wants a symmetrical line option.
Matty, I think ZW has avoid this because maybe it is an old modelling style paradigm.
e.g why do you need it in 3D? Why model any more than you have too?
You can mirror - with out drawing an axis line, you can mirror pattern, array shapes etc. etc.
To make the symmetrical line happen, we would need yet another option icon.
So your job now is to justify and explain why this request is worthy of consideration. Give an example of it's use. Preferable with picture examples.
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- dongle driver for windows 7
- mechanical design software free download
- dwg 3d
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- cad 3d models download
- mechanical design software
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 3d modeling website
- cad cam software free download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- dgn to dwg