Sheet Metal v9.1 enhancement - "View states"
Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad calculate area
- zwcad 2009
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- 2d cam software free download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- zwcad 2010
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad default toolbar
- zw 3d
- cad forum
- 3d cad design
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- skp to dwg