CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD Tutorial & Tips > how to open autocad files without autocad, how to open cad files without autocad

how to open autocad files without autocad, how to open cad files without autocad

Neil47

Message 1 of 3

how to open autocad files without autocad, how to open cad files without autocad
06-12-2013 10:17 . am | View his/her posts only
How to open autocad files without autocad? How to open cad files without autocad? I received some autocad dwg drawing, how can I open it without installing autocad software, I just need to see the graphic.

SLW210

Message 2 of 3

06-12-2013 10:23 . am | View his/her posts only
Just search on the internet for CAD Online if you really don't want to install autocad. Or you can ask the people to convert dwg to pdf and send you pdf file for viewing. AutoCAD installation takes a long time, every time I launch it I need to wait for a while, seems it is too heavy, you can try ZWCAD, it is similar, but much smaller.

convert AutoCAD DWG to PDF

Download the latest ZWCAD+
http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/

yalond2946

Message 3 of 3

18-02-2014 03:43 . pm | View his/her posts only
Is there some kind of a CAD viewer of something like that? I don't like CAD online because I have to deal with unstable Internet connection pretty often and don't want to be dependent on it. Thanks!
See also