Text display horizontally while editing after rotating in to vertical
Message 1 of 5
When i rotate a text in to vertical it cant edit properly, in Auto Cad when i click in text its comes horizontal and easy to edit. So in this case how to do this function.
Message 2 of 5
hi, in order to make the text to display horizontally while editing, please set the variable MTEXTFIXED to 2.
MTEXTFIXED=2 wasn't supported by ZWCAD+ former version, but it is available in new version, you can find ZWCAD+ latest version from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
hi, the text didn't change to larger size, it shows in appropriate size so that you can see it clearly. But the text height show in editor is the visual size, not its actual size, this is a problem of ZWCAD+, we are going to fix it.
Don't worry, when you exit editing, the text will go back to its actual size.
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- reset autocad configuration
- zwcad 2009
- how to open dwg on ipad
- catia windows 8
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- Download Free 3D CAD
- mechanical design software free download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad slide library manager
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- sketchup import dwg