ZW3D 2010/11/12/13 - Un-Wanted Auto Concatenating Of Edges
Message 1 of 3
When i split a shape via parting lines or curves, i'm left with many edges that seem to automatically concatenate.
Is there a way of stopping this happening?
I find myself spending lots of time splitting the edges back to their separate lines and arcs before i can create new surfaces from the edges.
Message 2 of 3
If an edge is auto concatenated which is un-wanted and you need to manually split the edge.
It would be nice to be able to split the edge at multiple points in 1 command.
At the moment, you can only split the edge once in each command.
Could this be considered for future enhancement of the split edge command.
Message 3 of 3
Hi Dave, good idea, we will consider this in next version. But we are consider another more smarter option in ZW3D, the edges or curve and be split automatically when you use every command, you can control the edges or curve be split in crosspoint. of course, it's not the permanent split but just temporary split.
Anyway, we will make it more better in the future.
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- buy solidworks 2011
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- free cad cam software
- dwg to skp
- cad design software
- skp to dwg
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7