publish to dwf size
Message 1 of 3
Hello i have a dwg file of ~1mb, a model space and 9 layouts. ZWCAD +2014, VERNUM = "2013.09.03(15493)", created a 85mb dwf. Autocad creates a ~200kb dwf.
I think it is because of different configuration of DWF6 ePlot.pc5, but i cannot configure or check this, because custom properties are disabled in ZWCAD+.
Message 2 of 3
"currently there's certainly a problem that the output size is abnormal sometimes, even for the PDF export".
So will keep waiting, or if any one knows of a temporary fix or workaround please share :)
Message 3 of 3
if any one has this problem, i have a solution.
This worked for my case, maybe it will help you as well.
The reason was MTEXT objects, after exploding them to TEXT objects, my drawings became more or less of a normal size.
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad block does not explode
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- set autosave in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- sketchup dwg
- cad for iphone
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autosave autocad
- dgn converter
- mechanical engineering software free download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- How to open an autocad file
- drawing software for metal sheet development