publish to dwf size
Message 1 of 3
Hello i have a dwg file of ~1mb, a model space and 9 layouts. ZWCAD +2014, VERNUM = "2013.09.03(15493)", created a 85mb dwf. Autocad creates a ~200kb dwf.
I think it is because of different configuration of DWF6 ePlot.pc5, but i cannot configure or check this, because custom properties are disabled in ZWCAD+.
Message 2 of 3
"currently there's certainly a problem that the output size is abnormal sometimes, even for the PDF export".
So will keep waiting, or if any one knows of a temporary fix or workaround please share :)
Message 3 of 3
if any one has this problem, i have a solution.
This worked for my case, maybe it will help you as well.
The reason was MTEXT objects, after exploding them to TEXT objects, my drawings became more or less of a normal size.
- cam design software
- sketchup dwg
- 3d cad cam
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad cam software
- mechanical design software free download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad cam software free download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- cad corner blocks
- zw3d vs solidworks