How to open ZWCAD 2010 written vba file (.zvb) in ZWCAD 2014?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Are you sure about the extension, it looks like it's *.zpvb to me.
Message 3 of 3
ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012 VBA file extension is .zvb, ZWCAD+ 2014 is .zpvb.
To use .zvb file in ZWCAD+ 2014, you need to load this .zvb file in ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012, then copy all the codes from VBA editor, and paste to ZWCAD+ 2014 VBA editor, save it as a .zpvb file, add it to startup suit.
Click here to download ZWCAD 2012 if you need it.
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- cad/cam software download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad 2012 product key
- free cad download
- skp to dwg
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- convert ellipse to polyline
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad block does not explode
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- calculate area in autocad
- Download cad software
- cad for iphone
- how to open dwg on iphone