How to open ZWCAD 2010 written vba file (.zvb) in ZWCAD 2014?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Are you sure about the extension, it looks like it's *.zpvb to me.
Message 3 of 3
ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012 VBA file extension is .zvb, ZWCAD+ 2014 is .zpvb.
To use .zvb file in ZWCAD+ 2014, you need to load this .zvb file in ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012, then copy all the codes from VBA editor, and paste to ZWCAD+ 2014 VBA editor, save it as a .zpvb file, add it to startup suit.
Click here to download ZWCAD 2012 if you need it.
- autocad 2012 serial number
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- cad for iphone
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- dwg to skp
- area of irregular shapes
- buy solidworks 2010
- mechanical drawing software
- cad/cam software download
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- dwg software
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?