How to open ZWCAD 2010 written vba file (.zvb) in ZWCAD 2014?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Are you sure about the extension, it looks like it's *.zpvb to me.
Message 3 of 3
ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012 VBA file extension is .zvb, ZWCAD+ 2014 is .zpvb.
To use .zvb file in ZWCAD+ 2014, you need to load this .zvb file in ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012, then copy all the codes from VBA editor, and paste to ZWCAD+ 2014 VBA editor, save it as a .zpvb file, add it to startup suit.
Click here to download ZWCAD 2012 if you need it.
- 3D Software Download
- convert microstation to autocad
- cad for students
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2011
- 3d ds
- autocad 2012 serial number
- How to install ZWCAD
- mechanical design software free download
- 3d cad free software
- Free 3d house design software
- convert ellipse to polyline
- design cad software
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cam design software