How to open ZWCAD 2010 written vba file (.zvb) in ZWCAD 2014?
Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Are you sure about the extension, it looks like it's *.zpvb to me.
Message 3 of 3
ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012 VBA file extension is .zvb, ZWCAD+ 2014 is .zpvb.
To use .zvb file in ZWCAD+ 2014, you need to load this .zvb file in ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012, then copy all the codes from VBA editor, and paste to ZWCAD+ 2014 VBA editor, save it as a .zpvb file, add it to startup suit.
Click here to download ZWCAD 2012 if you need it.
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- drawing angles in autocad
- zwcad 2014 crack
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- cad cam software
- how to move objects in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- autocad area calculation
- dgn autocad
- acad viewer free
- autocad commands
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- unable to select objects in autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape