Overlapping Fonts when file is opened on another computer [Resolved]
Message 1 of 2
We have zwcad running on 2 computers, one with Vista and the other with Windows 7.
When the file is opened on the Vista machine everything looks good.
When it is opened on teh windows 7 machine the letters overlap.
I have check to make sure fonst are installed on both machines.
Has anyone had a similar issue ?
I have attached a screenshot of the issue
EDIT: This is now resolved. We copied the fonts from one machine and installed them on the machine that was having the issues.
Message 2 of 2
- what is .dwg
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad software free download
- home design software free
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad design software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- using autocad calculating total area
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to measure area in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- dgn to dwg converter free