Overlapping Fonts when file is opened on another computer [Resolved]
Message 1 of 2
We have zwcad running on 2 computers, one with Vista and the other with Windows 7.
When the file is opened on the Vista machine everything looks good.
When it is opened on teh windows 7 machine the letters overlap.
I have check to make sure fonst are installed on both machines.
Has anyone had a similar issue ?
I have attached a screenshot of the issue
EDIT: This is now resolved. We copied the fonts from one machine and installed them on the machine that was having the issues.
Message 2 of 2
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- DWG to DXF
- autocad moving objects
- area of irregular shapes
- how to open sid file in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- catia windows 8
- autocad autosave location
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad mechanical
- autosave autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 2d cam software free download