Overlapping Fonts when file is opened on another computer [Resolved]
Message 1 of 2
We have zwcad running on 2 computers, one with Vista and the other with Windows 7.
When the file is opened on the Vista machine everything looks good.
When it is opened on teh windows 7 machine the letters overlap.
I have check to make sure fonst are installed on both machines.
Has anyone had a similar issue ?
I have attached a screenshot of the issue
EDIT: This is now resolved. We copied the fonts from one machine and installed them on the machine that was having the issues.
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad 2011 crack
- home design software free
- ac$ to dwg
- how to move objects in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- cad 3d models download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to open dwg on iphone
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- unlock viewport
- buy cad software