Overlapping Fonts when file is opened on another computer [Resolved]
Message 1 of 2
We have zwcad running on 2 computers, one with Vista and the other with Windows 7.
When the file is opened on the Vista machine everything looks good.
When it is opened on teh windows 7 machine the letters overlap.
I have check to make sure fonst are installed on both machines.
Has anyone had a similar issue ?
I have attached a screenshot of the issue
EDIT: This is now resolved. We copied the fonts from one machine and installed them on the machine that was having the issues.
Message 2 of 2
- convert ellipse to polyline
- 2d drawing
- buy solidworks 2009
- mechanical design software
- autocad autosave location
- how to print multipage dwg
- cad for iphone
- DWG to DXF
- free dwf viewer for mac
- cad cam software download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- free cad cam software
- vx cad cam software
- cad 3d models download
- 3d cad models free download