Block Attribute shows more points
Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- cad free download
- convert ellipse to polyline
- dgn converter
- zwcad portable
- buy solidworks 2010
- zwcad 2009
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad automatic saving command
- dgn autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- zwcad 2012 crack
- autocad 2013 product key