Block Attribute shows more points
Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to create fillet in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad 3d models download
- free cad software
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad .bak viewer
- cad free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad default toolbar