Block Attribute shows more points
Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- unlock viewport
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- download cad cam
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 3d cad models free download
- pdf to dwg
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to print multipage dwg
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- mechanical design software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autosave autocad
- home design software free