Block Attribute shows more points
Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- convert dwg to dgn
- mechanical engineering software free download
- sketchup dwg
- zwcad 2009 professional
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad cam
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- zwcad 2013 download
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 3d cad software