text are not showing perfect
Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- acad dwg viewer
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- dwg software
- dgn to dwg converter online
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- Dwg Converter
- DXF converter
- autocad convert text to mtext
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- 3d cad design
- mechanical engineering software free download