text are not showing perfect
Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- free cad software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- dgn autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- fadal emulator
- combine two regions in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- unable to select objects in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- autocad 2010 serial number