text are not showing perfect
Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- how to make a hole in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- Dwg Converter
- Free 3d house design software
- dwg to skp converter
- How to install ZW3D
- autocad block does not explode
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2010 crack
- cad cam software free download
- how to make cross section in autocad