MTEXT & line spacing / 2014
Message 1 of 6
If you set any line spacing of the MTEXT object, this line spacing is active only during editing of MTEXT.
After you finish editing - text is still displayed with line space = 1.
...there are more problems with formatting of MTEXT in 2014 version
Any advice ?...
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Hmm... it is very bad for me.
1. My vernum is the same "2013.10.25(17150)"
2. I tested in on Win XP, Win 7 & also on Win 8.1
3. I have tested ZWCAD Czech version + EN Language pack
4. I have tested ZWCAD EN version + without any language pack
- The problem exist in all above tested variants
- And the problems exists also on computers of my customers
There is perhaps only one thing different from you - it is Local (Czech) version of Windows.
But I suppose it couldn't be the reason ...especially because I tested it on all used versions of Windows (XP, 7 & 8)
Do you have any ideas to solve it, please ?
Message 6 of 6
I tried appending MTEXT on my system the way Mr. Jan Pajerchin showed in a video clip. Even I am facing the same problem.
We are using Windows XP Home Edition, ZWCAD+2014 (vernum 17150).
Till date we have not received any complaints about this issue from any of our clients.
- zw 3d
- zwcad 2012 crack
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad file viewer free
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad drafting software
- Dwg Converter
- cad cam software free download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- dwg to skp converter
- zwcad 2009 professional
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to print multipage dwg