Help on configuring 2013 to default to 3 place decimal.
Message 1 of 3
place decimal every time. There must be a easier way. 2013 is much more powerful than 2012. I use 2012 because I know the interface and get the job done
Message 2 of 3
2013 introduces styles which is a much more powerful system than previously. In this you can set up any styles you want etc. but getting one of yours to be the default is not possible. In 2014 they allow the setting of defaults.
To get in command of styles you are up for some learning and set up effort. It is well worth doing and something you will have to face at some time. There is a webinar video on the subject that is compulsory viewing.
There is a number of threads on the forum you should check out via search.
You can also make some toolbars show up on your 2D screen that will allow you to modify the decimal in a click.
So whilst you are in 2D RMB on the top tool bar and turn on some of the tool bars to see what is there.
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 3
- How to install ZWCAD
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad turn off the smart command
- dwg 3d
- mechanical software download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to measure area in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- zwcad 2009
- text to mtext
- zwcad 2009
- Dwg Converter
- ac$ to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download