Help on configuring 2013 to default to 3 place decimal.
Message 1 of 3
place decimal every time. There must be a easier way. 2013 is much more powerful than 2012. I use 2012 because I know the interface and get the job done
Message 2 of 3
2013 introduces styles which is a much more powerful system than previously. In this you can set up any styles you want etc. but getting one of yours to be the default is not possible. In 2014 they allow the setting of defaults.
To get in command of styles you are up for some learning and set up effort. It is well worth doing and something you will have to face at some time. There is a webinar video on the subject that is compulsory viewing.
There is a number of threads on the forum you should check out via search.
You can also make some toolbars show up on your 2D screen that will allow you to modify the decimal in a click.
So whilst you are in 2D RMB on the top tool bar and turn on some of the tool bars to see what is there.
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 3
- 3d design software free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d modelling programs
- free 3d cad software download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- drawing angles in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- pdf to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- dwg to plt
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013