Help on configuring 2013 to default to 3 place decimal.
Message 1 of 3
place decimal every time. There must be a easier way. 2013 is much more powerful than 2012. I use 2012 because I know the interface and get the job done
Message 2 of 3
2013 introduces styles which is a much more powerful system than previously. In this you can set up any styles you want etc. but getting one of yours to be the default is not possible. In 2014 they allow the setting of defaults.
To get in command of styles you are up for some learning and set up effort. It is well worth doing and something you will have to face at some time. There is a webinar video on the subject that is compulsory viewing.
There is a number of threads on the forum you should check out via search.
You can also make some toolbars show up on your 2D screen that will allow you to modify the decimal in a click.
So whilst you are in 2D RMB on the top tool bar and turn on some of the tool bars to see what is there.
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 3
- 3d modelling programs
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to find area in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad mechanical
- acad dwg viewer
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- zwcad 2012 crack
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad 2012 serial number
- zwcad 2010 download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- Free 3d house design software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad