Different lenghts of ext line at aligned dimension
Message 1 of 3
I have a question about aligned dimensions and its ext line. I am trying to draw aligned dimension. End points of this distance ar not on the same line, therefore ext lines should be differnet length. However if I simply grab one of them and try to move it where its origin shoud be the whole dimension is rotated and measurment is incorect.
I could solve the problem with Explode function, but I'm looking for more sophisticated solution, since I would liko to modifiy the dimension later.
For better understanding see attached file.
aligned_dim.rar (16.08 KB)
Btw: How that I can't write a new post in CAD Tutorial & Tips Forum - yes, I am here for the first time:).
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
There is a slight difference beetween AutoCAD and ZWCAD however. In AutoCAD the command is simply DIMROTATED. In ZWCAD (I'm using 2011 version) you have to use command DIMLINEAR, mark the distance you want to measure and later you choose ROTATED option.
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad calculate area
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad show the file path
- fadal emulator
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad autosave location
- autocad automatic saving command
- cad reseller ksa
- How to open an autocad file