ZW3D and PDM
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
ZW has it's own PDM built in. It is called the Vault. May not be as complicated or all embracing as Windchill but it is no additional cost and works directly with ZW and manages the most important part- document traceability and currency.
The better question is what software does Windchill support?
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
For example I have a part "screw xy". Then I have 200 zw3d-files. I want to find out in which of these 200 files (and of course in which of the contained models) the part "screw xy" is used. As far as I know this is not possible at the moment, right?
- cad for students
- zwcad 2011
- free dwf viewer
- what is .dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- design cad software
- autocad tag attribute display off
- dgn autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- dgn to dwg converter online
- mechanical design software free download
- how to make a hole in autocad