ZW3D and PDM
Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
ZW has it's own PDM built in. It is called the Vault. May not be as complicated or all embracing as Windchill but it is no additional cost and works directly with ZW and manages the most important part- document traceability and currency.
The better question is what software does Windchill support?
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
For example I have a part "screw xy". Then I have 200 zw3d-files. I want to find out in which of these 200 files (and of course in which of the contained models) the part "screw xy" is used. As far as I know this is not possible at the moment, right?
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad cam download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad drafting software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- dwg cad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad 2012 product key
- cad cam software
- cad cam
- how to open sid file in autocad