ZW3D 2014 SP is Coming !
Message 1 of 11
ZW3D 2014 SP (1810) official version will be released in September and the Open beta version will be ready for evalution in July.
In this post, we will forecast the new improvements and collect public suggestions. The information will be kept updating. Should you have any comment to 2014 SP , please leave your replies.
Message 2 of 11
1. New Reverse horizontal direction option to locate the sketch plane
2. New blend curve
>< G0 support
>< Both ends of the curve have respective continuity control
>< Curvature comb is supported to display
3. Key combination “Ctrl+MMB” support dynamic zoom (Holding Ctrl key + Middle mouse button, you can dynamic zoom the specify area)
4. New “Boolean shapes” field is added into “Mirror”, “Pattern” and “Merge” commands to record its objects
5. New function to save modified component files (The component come from external z3 file) under assembly context while saving the assembly
6. New warning when deleting a variable which is referred by some operation
7. New “Record state” option in “Reference” command to determine when and where to re-valuate the referred entities
Note :If there are some ones don't understand the option "Record state" please check my former post
7. Entities of a view can be copied again, and only the copied ones can be move and erased
Note :The copied entities will become non-parametric data
8. Solve the problem "The output window always on main screen when working with two screens"
9.1 >Make sure that features can be replayed successfully even if their point and direction references (Weak reference) are lost.
>Make sure that datum created from snap reference can be replayed successfully even if its reference is lost.
>New “!” mark on operations which loss their references or partial objects.
9.2 When the parent reference point , direction .etc (Weak reference) are lost (Delete or Suppress), the child features support to Unlink
10.1 Window pick support non "scale to fix", so you can print the specify view or any entity using the scale 1:1
10.2 Support New “Center to print” option to center the print object
11. Import Step and Iges support to read hidden entities.
Message 3 of 11
Direction swap is handy - IMO the default should be X to the right looking at the face regardless of any other orientation.
I love the Starting point buttons. Very nice improvement.
Can you PLEASE, PLEASE do this for extrude choice = 1 side, Both, Symmetrical?
We have to get away from drop down choices a command dialogues. They are horrible.
Message 4 of 11
Hi Paul, thank you for your suggestion, this post will keep updating and share more new things in ZW3D 2014 SP version. I will talk to R&D if the Extrude use the same form style as Starting point, because the precondition is that there is two or three choice that we can use that kind of form style, but more than that, pull down menu will be better. I don't know if Extrude will add more extrude type at the future.
Message 5 of 11
IMO avoiding drop downs is ALWAYS worth it. A drop is mystery menu. Make life easy - no mysteries. Efficient and tidy command dialogues need to be a priority always.
You fit at least 4 buttons across. I think that will cover extrudes for a long time.
A second row means up to 8 choices.
The BIGGER the button the better it is.
BTW. Will that air cylinder function when inserted into an assembly?
Message 6 of 11
Message 7 of 11
Message 8 of 11
Nice new cylinder for the old question.
If I insert that air cylinder complete into an assembly, a can I still move the piston and ram the full stroke it had as first assembled? e.g does a sub assembly retain all DOF?
PS - Forum MUCH improved... just needs instructions and a link to the new one on the OLD page!Pity the same things don't work in advanced mode - e.g. Smiles!:-)
Bath should be Path Upload! etc...
Message 9 of 11
Message 10 of 11
Reverse Horz Direction for plane is good.(Item #1)
But there is no visual indication of X direction whilst executing the command?
IMO it needs and arrow on screen showing X direction as picked.
Message 11 of 11
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- acad dwg viewer
- mechanical drawing software
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- dwg 3d
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad 2009
- cad drafting software
- dwg cad
- cad cam software free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- download cad cam
- autosave autocad