Message 1 of 3
Does anyone on this forum having an issue with pasteblock command?
Quick story. I copied a valve assembly on my previous drawing, which was drawn for different version. Last week, we just upgraded to ZWCAD+ 2014. And now, I am trying to put the same assembly on my new drawing, ZWCAD+ wouldn't allow because of pasteblock command being invalid.
VERNUM = "2014.04.27(21135)"
Message 2 of 3
The problem could be happend by the fact, that sometimes CTRL+C doesn't copy the objects into the Windows clipboard. It has happend few times to me, and also to my customers. I'm not able to detect what it caused... the problem is not permanent, it looks as a "random problem" caused by the weather ... :-)
Message 3 of 3
- how to print multipage dwg
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad autocomplete command
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- unable to select objects in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- 3d cad cam
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- free dwf viewer
- buy solidworks 2010
- mechanical design software free download
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- autocad convert text to mtext
- ac$ to dwg