ZWCad 2011 Crashes on Win 8
Message 1 of 6
_VERNUM = "2011.02.28(16649)"
What solutions are there here?
Message 2 of 6
1) ZWCad is noticeably slower.
2) ZWCad Crash Report Management Application will hang when attempting to send crash reports. (Internet connection is working well.)
Message 3 of 6
I have emailed ZWCad support too, and there has been no reply either.
I will be taking my business elsewhere if ZWCad tech support continues to show a lack of interest.
Message 4 of 6
I see you have realy old vernum of ZWCAD 2011 and your problem could be caused just by this fact.
Last vernum of ZWCAD 2011 is: 2011.06.30(16923)
...you could download this version from my website (after you register): http://www.techsoft.sk/en/download/category/33-zwcad-2011
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
_VERNUM = "2011.06.30(16923)" (read only)
And... it has not worked. In fact, the "new" Rocket4ND.dll replacement file for dongle activation does not work with the newer version of ZWCad 2011 either. And the trial version has the same "hang-and-crash-when-text-box-is created" issues.
It was worth a try. Right now, my working solution is to turn to DraftSight, a free 2D CAD program which works on Win 8. (Shocking.)
- how to find backup files in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- 3d vx cad software
- catia windows 8
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- using autocad calculating total area
- DXF converter
- autocad moving objects
- reset autocad configuration
- wire rope design
- cad cam
- convert skp to dwg
- zwcad 2009 professional