Message 1 of 3
SPLINES. Almost all of my work is done in freeform splines of varying degrees. For most of my stuff if it looks good it is good and I don't want to constrain spline points.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??? In sketches after regens etc. splines bounce from place to place of vanish altogether and are un-recoverable. Especially troublesome is trying to contrain and create symmetric splines (like would be used in a cross-section in an automobile). I've been fighting for days trying to figure out patterns of behavior but haven't seen any consistancies, in what I consider, errors.
Am I the only one with problems working with splines.
Message 2 of 3
Well, you have got a lot going on there. The VX wireframe commands are very robust and certainly none of the problems you describe should be happening. It is very difficult to advise you over the forum - you need to send your file to your Reseller's Technical Support so that it can be examined.
Message 3 of 3
- cad 3d models download
- autocad 2013 product key
- dongle driver for windows 7
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- drawing a gear in autocad
- 2d drawing
- calculate area in autocad
- 3d modeling website
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- design cad software