Message 1 of 3
SPLINES. Almost all of my work is done in freeform splines of varying degrees. For most of my stuff if it looks good it is good and I don't want to constrain spline points.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??? In sketches after regens etc. splines bounce from place to place of vanish altogether and are un-recoverable. Especially troublesome is trying to contrain and create symmetric splines (like would be used in a cross-section in an automobile). I've been fighting for days trying to figure out patterns of behavior but haven't seen any consistancies, in what I consider, errors.
Am I the only one with problems working with splines.
Message 2 of 3
Well, you have got a lot going on there. The VX wireframe commands are very robust and certainly none of the problems you describe should be happening. It is very difficult to advise you over the forum - you need to send your file to your Reseller's Technical Support so that it can be examined.
Message 3 of 3
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad area calculation
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to print multipage dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to find area in autocad
- 3d cad design software
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- Dwg Converter
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- mechanical softwares free download
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to install ZWCAD