Equation Editor Annoiences
Message 1 of 2
1. If I double-click on a value in the sketcher to change the value, and it's defined by an equation, the equation editor pops up and the appropriate equation is very briefly highlighted. But this brief highlighting isn't long enough for me to see which equation was attached to the value. So I have to turn on View Labels, hover over the dimension, see what the name is, then double click on that name in the equation editor.
2. If I have an equation that I've edited and hit the Enter key, it doesn't submit the changes I've made to the equation, which means I lose them.
Here are some suggested changes:
1. If you ask to modify a value that is bound to an equation, automatically place it into the Equation Input area when I ask to edit it's value. That way I don't have to go looking for the right equation.
2. If I hit the Enter key, submit changes in the Equation Input area before closing the dialog.
Message 2 of 2
Very good enhancement suggestion, I will raise a PCR (Product Change Request) to that effect. In the mean time, you do not need to switch on labels etc - the equation line to be edited is noted in the message window.
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- dwg to plt
- freecad tutorials
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- area autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- dgn converter
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3d vx cad software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- autocad autosave location